for approval the Government Emergency Ordinance no. 54/2002 regarding the constitution and maintenance of minimum safety stocks for crude oil and petroleum products
Romanias Parliament adopts the following Decision.
Sole article. The Government Emergency Ordinance no. 54 of 30 of April 2002 regarding the constitution and maintenance of the minimum safety stocks for crude oil and petroleum products, published in Romanias Official Monitor, Part I, no. 319 of the 14th of May 2002, has been approved with the following modifications and completions:
1. Letter g) of the alignment (1) of article 5 will have the following contents:
g) the quantities held in barges and ships which are engaged in the transport within the national borders, in the measure in which it is possible for the competent authorities to maintain under control these quantities and with the condition for these quantities to be immediately available;'
2. Letter b) of the alignment (2) of article 5 will have the following contents:
b) the quantities destined to the ships;
3. At article 8, after the alignment (2) it is introduced the alignment (3) with the following contents:
(3) The way of constituting the self sources of the economic agents provided in the Annex will be established by a Government Decision.
4. At article 10, alignment (2), the introductory part of the alignment (3) and alignment
(5) will have the following contents:
(2) The competent authority proposes the Government the level of the minimum stocks and the differential structure thereof in non-discriminating and transparency conditions.
(3) The competent authority has the following attributions and main responsibilities:
(5) During the year it can be operated the modification of the differential structure and of the separation on legal persons, within the annual limits, approved by an order of the Minister of Industry and Resources. The modification will be communicated to the legal persons provided in the Annex, with at least 90 days before the date of the stocks constitution.
Published in Official Journal of